Very stretchy strong Uterus made with high-quality silicone.
It can be used for normal and emergency C-sections and other obstetrics training.
The uterus can fit a full-term birthing baby.
This product includes:
- Soft Silicone Uterus
- 5 small Cable-ties
How to use the uterus:
- Lubricate the baby and attach the umbilical cord.
- Put the baby with the placenta in the uterus the way you want it.
- Fill a condom with water, tie it and place that in the uterus as well, where the cut will be.
- Close the uterus tight with a cable tie.
- Place the uterus with the baby under the Silicone belly.
- Cover the top and bottom with clothing.
- The belly and uterus can be cut open to take the baby out
While the uterus can be filled with water, it will be too heavy to stay put in the pregnant belly. We recommend filling a large condom with water, tie it closed, and place that in the uterus where the cut will be. That way the ‘amnion fluid’ will be present but not too much. The placenta can be placed anywhere in the uterus but don’t put it where it is to be cut.
|DIMENSIONS||35cm X 60cm circumference|
|MATERIALS||Platinum Silicone, cable ties|
Cleaning and repair:
- To clean just rinse the uterus inside and out under the tap or wipe it with an alcohol wipe. Dry the uterus thoroughly before repairing it.
- Wipe the cut area with ISO alcohol and repair the cut following the instructions on the FX silicone repair kit.
- Store the Uterus away in a dust-free place.
- Silicone can get a bit oily. If that happens just wipe the product with some isopropyl alcohol and powder it off with translucent powder.
- Silicone is a sturdy material that can last a long time. Most issues can easily be repaired with a repair kit.
MEDICFX warrants that the products supplied will be of good quality and reasonably fit for the purpose(s) mentioned in the descriptions. All products that are faulty or damaged need to be notified, with a photo of the damage, within a week after receiving the products. If the damage or fault is due to fabrication, the faulty product can be returned and repaired, replaced, or refunded.
After cutting for C section training the warranty is no longer valid.
All our trauma models are handmade and may have small imperfections and slight variations from our webshop image.