Realistic little infant arm with embedded circular bloodline for IV training. This Pediatric IV training arm is great for training to take blood, insert IVs, give injections, or for vaccination purposes.
The arm is made with super-soft silicone with a curved silicone tube embedded. The veins are not visible but they can be felt through the skin. Practice IV insertion or taking blood.
This product comes with
- Pediatric IV training arm
- Squirt Blood 50ml
- Storage box
Can be re-used many times.
How to use the Pediatric IV training arm:
- Disconnect one side of the tube from the connector remove the air out of the tube.
- Fill the tube with thin blood, and reconnect the tube.
- Add pressure with the syringe
- When using thin needles the holes close up by themselves.
This model will not have enough pressure to achieve backflow when inserting the needle. Too much pressure on the vein may cause previous punctures to leak.
The MEDICFX Pediatric IV training arm is created with a very soft and durable Silicone.
||infant arm size
||Platinum Silicone, embedded mesh, silicone tubes, Syringe, Squirt Blood 50ml
- The silicone can be washed with warm soapy water and disinfected with Iso Alcohol.
- Dry thoroughly with a soft towel or hairdryer.
- You can use talc powder to mattify shiny areas or remove stickiness.
- Store this product clean and dry in a dark and cool environment.
- After a lot of use, an area may become perforated and start leaking. This can be repaired with some silicone from a repair kit. (free with 5 arms or more) FX Silicone repair kits.
MEDICFX warrants that the products supplied will be of good quality and reasonably fit for the purpose(s) mentioned in the descriptions. All products that are faulty or damaged need to be notified, with a photo of the damage, within a week after receiving the products. If the damage or fault is due to fabrication, the faulty product can be returned and repaired, replaced, or refunded.
MEDICFX offers a 6-month warranty on the silicone parts of your model. With normal, gentle use no rips or tears should occur. There is no warranty on hair work.
All our products are handmade and may have small imperfections and slight variations from our webshop image.