Suture pad created for the Limbs & things round suture model
This suture pad is great for training purposes. Created in 2 coloured layers for more realistic skin. The top layer is reinforced with embedded mesh so will not rip or tear.
Can be re-used many times.
- Create any shape cut with a scalpel.
- Can be sutured multiple times and sutures can be removed for a new round of training. Make sure to use a round needle for this model. Cutting needles may damage the model.
- Blood can be added for additional effect.
The MEDICFX Suture pad is created with a very soft and durable Silicone with layers of mesh for added durability and strength when suturing.
||17cm X 11cm
||Platinum Silicone, embedded mesh
- The silicone can be washed with warm soapy water and disinfected with Iso Alcohol.
- Dry thoroughly with a soft towel or hairdryer.
- You can use talc powder to mattify shiny areas or remove stickiness.
- Store this product clean and dry in a dark and cool environment.
- Silicone can be easily repaired if needed, with our FX Silicone repair kits.
MEDICFX warrants that the products supplied will be of good quality and reasonably fit for the purpose(s) mentioned in the descriptions. All products that are faulty or damaged need to be notified, with a photo of the damage, within a week after receiving the products. If the damage or fault is due to fabrication, the faulty product can be returned and repaired, replaced, or refunded.
MEDICFX offers a 6-month warranty on the silicone parts of your model. With normal, gentle use no rips or tears should occur. There is no warranty on hair work.
All our products are handmade and may have small imperfections and slight variations from our webshop image.