Suzie is a freestanding model of a prematurely born baby girl with breathing problems.
She has an open mouth with a blockage. She can’t be intubated and has to undergo a tracheotomy. The easily replaceable neck skin can be penetrated with a scalpel. Under the muscle tissue, the trachea and larynx are visible. There are 2 bloodlines on either side of the trachea that can be connected to the syringe for lubrication with lubrication fluid or blood if that is needed.
This product includes:
- Breathless Suzie freestanding model
- 5 Neckskins
- 3 Trachea
- 2 bloodlines
- Black carry case
Suzie is made with soft silicone and hand-painted with rooted hair and eyelashes.
This model is easy to use many times over. The neck skin can be repaired or replaced.
How to use this freestanding trauma model:
- Connect the bloodlines to your blood pump or syringe.
- Apply pressure.
- Apply tracheotomy
||Length 34cm, the circumference of 51cm at the thigh
||6 kg. Total weight with the plastic storage case 7.5 kg.
||Platinum Silicone, Plastic tubing
- Do NOT pull on any hair [if applicable], and be gentle cleaning the model.
- As Silicone is an oil-based product, it may become a little shiny over time. Wipe off any oily residue with Isopropyl Alcohol. Dry with a hairdryer.
- You can use talc powder to mattify shiny areas.
- The silicone can be washed with warm soapy water and disinfected with Iso Alcohol. Dry thoroughly with a soft towel or hairdryer.
- Make sure all blood is removed from the blood tubes and avoid the use of sweet syrup-based blood. Store this product clean and dry in a dark and cool environment.
- Models can be repaired with our FX Silicone Repair Kit.
MEDICFX warrants that the products supplied will be of good quality and reasonably fit for the purpose(s) mentioned in the descriptions. All products that are faulty or damaged need to be notified, with a photo of the damage, within a week after receiving the products. If the damage or fault is due to fabrication, the faulty product can be returned and repaired, replaced, or refunded.
MEDICFX offers a 6-month warranty on the silicone parts of your model. With normal, gentle use no rips or tears should occur. There is no warranty on hair work.
All our trauma models are handmade and may have small imperfections and slight variations from our webshop image.